I am continuing with the Top Ten Lists from the The Broke and the Bookish blog!
This weeks top is the Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't, I will be adding these to my every growing TBR pile:
1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins - Everyone was talking about this book last year and I never got around to reading it. I think I might have even checked it out from the Library. I will definitely read this book this year!
2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
3. Six of Crows by
Leigh Bardugo -
4. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
5. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
6. What She Knew by Gilly Macmillan
7. The Grownup by Gillian Flynn.
8. Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
9. The Summertime Girls by Laura Hankin
10. Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini - I love to read biographies! I think it breaks up my reading and let's me see different perspectives of other's lives.
Title: Little Gray Dress Author: Aimee Brown Genre: Romantic Comedy Publisher: Crooked Cat Books Release Date: August 2nd, 20...
Elle Boca on Tour December 5-9 with Gypsies, Tramps and Weeia (SciFi/Fantasy – urban fantasy) Release date: February 1, 2016 ...
Visions of My Heart: 101 Tales Told in Verse by Garikai Nhongo Genres: Poe try Publication date: February 20, 2016 Format: e book , 13...
YA Bound Book Tours is organizing a Blog Tour for: A Summer Like No Other (Broken Dreams: Em & Nick #1) and Always Second Best (Bro...