I am continuing with the Top Ten Lists from the The Broke and the Bookish blog!
This weeks top is the Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't, I will be adding these to my every growing TBR pile:
1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins - Everyone was talking about this book last year and I never got around to reading it. I think I might have even checked it out from the Library. I will definitely read this book this year!
2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
3. Six of Crows by
Leigh Bardugo -
4. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
5. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
6. What She Knew by Gilly Macmillan
7. The Grownup by Gillian Flynn.
8. Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
9. The Summertime Girls by Laura Hankin
10. Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini - I love to read biographies! I think it breaks up my reading and let's me see different perspectives of other's lives.
YA Bound Book Tours is organizing a Blog Tour for: A Veil of Shadows (The Shadow Gate Chronicles #2) by Michael W. Garza . This tour w...
Elle Boca on Tour December 5-9 with Gypsies, Tramps and Weeia (SciFi/Fantasy – urban fantasy) Release date: February 1, 2016 ...
The Madeleine Project - Clara Beaudoux on Tour July 12-18 with (biography/history) Release date: September 12, 2017 at New Vessel...
The Courage of a Samurai: Seven Sword-Sharp Principles for Success by Lori Tsugawa Whaley Genres: Nonfiction, Personal Development P...