I am continuing with the Top Ten Lists from the The Broke and the Bookish blog!
This weeks top is the Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't, I will be adding these to my every growing TBR pile:
1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins - Everyone was talking about this book last year and I never got around to reading it. I think I might have even checked it out from the Library. I will definitely read this book this year!
2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
3. Six of Crows by
Leigh Bardugo -
4. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
5. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
6. What She Knew by Gilly Macmillan
7. The Grownup by Gillian Flynn.
8. Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
9. The Summertime Girls by Laura Hankin
10. Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini - I love to read biographies! I think it breaks up my reading and let's me see different perspectives of other's lives.
Have you Pre-ordered MAKE ME CRAVE Yet? In MAKE ME CRAVE by NYT Bestselling Author, Katee Robert, Roman Bassani will do anything to ...
YA Bound Book Tours is organizing a Blog Tour for: Amber Sky by Claire Warner . This tour will run from April 9th to 13th. Check out th...
So what exactly is the Clean Slate Read-A-Thon ? This Read-A-Thon is only for books that we didn’t get to in 2015. Any 2015 release ...
Rarity From the Hollow by Robert Eggleton Genres: Fiction, Sceicen Fiction, Fantasy Buy it: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Dog Horn P...