- I want to read 60 books this year. This is means 6 per month, which is way more than my typical average of 3 a month. I feel I need to pickup the pace on my reading to help my TBR pile to be smaller.
- Make my TBR pile smaller by reading a large amount of books that I own. I love the library and typically stop there on my way home from work so I am constantly picking up new books to read, but I have around 100 books at my house that I have never read. I want to work on reading at least 1 book a month from my book collection.
- Read at least 5 books from the 1001 Books to Be Read before I Die. I love the list of books since it has a large amount of classics that I have never read before.
- I want to work on updating my blog as much as possible. I am working on keeping a calendar to make sure I stay as up to date as possible.
- Work on reading all the works created by authors that I love. For examples I have read almost everything written by Janet Evanovich since she is my favorite author I have only a few more books left to read by her that I want to complete this year.
- Explore more book related blogs to meet new bloggers and also see what the book blogging community!
- I want to work on my photography skills. I have always been interested in photography and want to work on developing additional skills.
- I want to be more positive in life, sometimes I dwell on the negative and need to be more positive in all aspects of my life. It can always be worse.
- I want to sit down and binge watch a TV show. I have actually never done this, I will typically watch a show from start to finish episode by episode, but one day I want to sit and watch a whole series from start to finish.
- Do more physical exercises. I sit at a desk all day for work and need to get out sometimes and do something. Even if it is just walking around the building or going to the gym after work I need to get up and do something!
What are your Top 10 Resolutions for 2016?